01. Counter weights for quick adjustment by direct reading on sacle
02. Locking pin to disengage drive permiting the crank shaft to be rotated by hand facilitating the counter balancing of the offset throw-heads.
03. Workhead Motor transmits three speeds 27 - 41 - 61 to the spindle.
04. Workhead spindle supported at front by Phosphorus Bronze Bush and at rear by Double Presicion Angular Contact Bearings.
05. Workhead clutch control lever. The multiple disc clutch in the workhead provides smooth rotation of work.
06. Handle for face plate locking pin.
07. Throw adjustment for stroke setting.
08. Cross Slide mounted with 3 Jaw Chuck.
09. Hand Wheel for table traverse.
10. Locking handle for fine table traverse.
11. Hand Wheel for the fine table traverse.
12. Griding wheel.
13. Sizing Gauge mounted on Grinding wheel cover for Quick Reading.
14. Wheel head spindle supported by heavy duty Phosphorus Bronze Bearings at front with Angular contact bearings at the rear.
15. Steady rest.
16. Auto Movement Wheel Head.
17. Hand wheel for fine wheel slide movement.
18. Locking handle for fine wheel slide movement.
19. Switch panel with push buttons and pilot lamps for:
a) Wheel drive motor and coolant pump
b) Work head motro.
c) Emergency push button cutting off entire electric system. Each motor provided with a thermo relay.
20. Locking bolts for correct alignment of workhead and tail stock.
21. Locking handle for quill movement.
22. Tail stock quill movement handle.
23. Screw for taper adjustment.
24. Rack & Pinion for convenient positioning of work head & tail stock.
25. Hand wheel for wheel slide movement.
26. Automatic Lubrication Pump. (Hand operated)
27. Gear Box Auto Movement Slide (Table).
28. Foundation and leveling Bolts.